It’s so hard for me to believe that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award for the second time! Within over a week?! This is INSANE!!
Once again, I have been shown how amazing the blogging community can be! I have received so much love and support, and I have met some lovely people in such a short amount of time. ❤ It’s such an honour to be nominated for the same award twice, and I’m so grateful.
I would like to say a huge thank you to Annie for nominating me. 🙂 If you haven’t done so already, please check out her blog and show it some love. ❤
Now, it’s time for me to answer her questions! I’m so excited! 🙂
- What is your biggest goal in life?
My biggest goal in life is to find someone who can make me truly happy. Someone who I can imagine sharing my life with, until we are old and grey. (Cheesy but true.) No matter who you are, we all deserve to be loved and we all deserve to find happiness. ❤
- What is one thing you’ve learned in your blogging journey so far?
How amazing the blogging community can be. I have received so much love and support on my blog and on twitter. Because of this, I have met some lovely people who I hope I will get to know better. 🙂
- Who/What is your biggest inspiration?
My mum. She is so hard working and she always puts everyone else before herself. If it wasn’t for her continuous love and support, my sister and I wouldn’t be who/where we are today. I will always be grateful for everything she has done for us. ❤
- Out of all social media platforms which one do you prefer the most?
I can’t choose, haha!
- What is your favourite quote?
“She believed she could, so she did.” I’m not sure where the quote came from, but it’s one that I live by. No matter how many times I wanted to give up on things, I tell myself that I can do it and carry on until the very end. 🙂
- Something barely anyone knows about you?
Although I have my dream job of working in a nursery, I love musical theatre and I have always wanted to perform. When I was a child, I loved singing and performing in school shows. Whenever I go the theatre, I always wonder what it’s like behind the scenes and what it’s like to perform on stage in front of loads of people. However, I don’t have a lot of self-confidence and I have massive stage fright. Also, I don’t believe I’m that good at acting, haha.
- What is your ultimate blogging goal?
When starting this blog, I didn’t really have a goal. I just want to write about things I love and also, share my personal experiences. I hope to inspire others and help them by telling my story to the world. But who knows what might happen in the future? 🙂
- What is the story behind your blog name?
- Which blog post are you most proud of?
Definitely my latest post – Being Epileptic | My Story. You have no idea how terrified I was about posting it!! I never really talked about my Epilepsy before, especially so in depth. However, to my surprise, I received so much love and support. The fact people told me that they were inspired by my story means so much to me, and I still get emotional thinking about it. I love the blogging community and I’m so grateful to you all. ❤
- Is there one thing you wish you were better at?
I wish I had more confidence in myself and my abilities. Sometimes I have great ideas but too scared to share them with others. Also, I love singing but I usually sing when I’m home alone cause I don’t like people hearing me, haha! I just don’t believe I’m good at it.
- One beauty product/app/food etc. you wouldn’t be able to live without?
I have a toy cow that I’ve had ever since I was a little girl, and he means so much to me. There is no way I would be able to live without him. ❤ (I’m very sentimental, haha!)
I would like to nominate:
Girl Enters: https://girlenters.wordpress.com/
Olivia May: oliviamay22.wordpress.com
TharasJourney : https://tharasjourney.wordpress.com/
Here are my questions for you:
- What inspired you to start writing your blog?
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what book would it be?
- What is your favourite Disney film?
- Which of your blog posts are you most proud of?
- Who is your favourite film/TV show character and why?
- If you could spend the day with three celebrities, who would they be?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- Do you prefer to be in front of the camera, or behind it?
- What is your favourite animal?
- What was your dream job when you were a child?
- What is one thing you have learned since you started blogging?
Once you have answered these questions, nominate your favoutite new bloggers and write out 11 of your own questions for them to answer. Looking forward to reading your posts/answers. And don’t forget to leave comments and follow all blogs linked (as well as mine) in order to fully complete the Liebster award!
Have fun! 🙂 Oh! Tweet me your blog post when it’s published, I would love to read your answers!!