Hello! I’m Lisa, a 22 year old living in Scotland and working full time in a nursery as an Early Years Practitioner.
At the age of 2, I was diagnosed with Autistic Spectrum Disorder. Like many people, I have had to face many obstacles to get to where I am today. I feel like I have finally reached a point in my life where I’m truly happy with myself! 🙂
Here are a few random facts about me:
- I’m obsessed with Disney and Harry Potter (In case you’re wondering, I’m a Hufflepuff!)
- I like to sing, even though I probably sound like a dying cat.
- I have never seen Star Wars or Lord of The Rings.
- I’m very shy, but once we have become really good friends I probably won’t shut up, haha!
- The only hot drink I like is hot chocolate.
- I hate avocado!!
I don’t really have a plan at the moment but I hope you will all join me on this crazy and exciting journey! 🙂